Second Street Children’s School employs educators who passionately support children’s play, exploration, inquiry and creative and critical thinking for our preschool and kindergarten classes. We are inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach and promote experiences that build relationships through purposeful and engaging play. Members of our team are reflective, professional and experienced early childhood educators.
Eligible candidates will have—
- AA or BA in early childhood education or related area of study.
- 2 years experience, with preschool aged children.
- AZ clearance card and TB test results.
- CPR and First Aid certification.
- A desire to learn, grow, and collaborate.
- An understanding of child development and learning theories.
- The ability to observe and assess a child’s development.
- Knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices.
- Second Street Children’s School accepts applications for well-qualified early childhood educators.
Application process—If you are interested in joining a collaborative team of reflective and professional early education practitioners, enjoy being outside in a beautiful developmental play space, believe in play based education and have a desire to work with young children in an intentional and authentic way, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of interest
- Second Street Children’s School Application – Click Here for SSCS Employment Application [PDF]
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER—Second Street Children’s School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national/ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability in admission or access to or treatment or employment in its educational programs or activities.